Tom’s Quickie Marijuana Grow Guide !
- Germinate seeds or take a clone.
- Plant your marijuana plants in containers with organic soil.
- Put your vegetating marijuana plants under a grow light for 18 hours on and 6 hours off.
- Keep temperature between 75 & 85 degrees F during the day and 65 & 70 degrees at night. Humidity 30% to 75 % with good ventilation.
- Continue growing until you want to flower your marijuana.
- Put your plants under a grow light for 12 hours on and 12 hours off.
- Temperature in flower room should be between 72 & 80 degrees during the day. Never above 80*, and 60 & 70 at night. Humidity keep between 30% & 75% with good ventilation.
- Depending on variety harvest your plants in 7 to 12 weeks when you see milky or amber trichomes .
- Give your harvested medical marijuana a good cure.
Author : Tom D.